Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Sunny SWFL to any area around Cleveland!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sunny SWFL to any area around Cleveland! Login/Join

posted
I am looking to swap with a rural carrier anywhere around Cleveland Ohio. Looking to stay within 45 minutes, but will consider an hour. I am located in Fort Myers FL in an all rural building with most of 77 routes having LLV's, but my district has 5 buildings all containing rural routes. We would like to be moved by Summer 2019.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 07 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in the Phoenix area, if find someone in Cleveland that wants to come to Arizona I'm interested in Florida

Posts: 4 | Registered: 19 September 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds good to me

Posts: 2 | Registered: 07 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in the Cleveland area you want. I'm willing to check out Fort Myers, FL or Phoenix, AZ. I posted a few days ago.

Posts: 29 | Registered: 01 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NathanialS . . . Please message me @ 330-240-8239 I'm interested in a trade but don't have a contact number for you.

Posts: 29 | Registered: 01 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If she wants to contact me and ask about Arizona she can reach me at 623-734-5101 ask for Mark

Posts: 4 | Registered: 19 September 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post