Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Sunny SWFL to any area around Cleveland!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sunny SWFL to any area around Cleveland! Login/Join

posted
I am looking to swap with a rural carrier anywhere around Cleveland Ohio. Looking to stay within 45 minutes, but will consider an hour. I am located in Fort Myers FL in an all rural building with most of 77 routes having LLV's, but my district has 5 buildings all containing rural routes. We would like to be moved by Summer 2019.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 07 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in the Phoenix area, if find someone in Cleveland that wants to come to Arizona I'm interested in Florida

Posts: 6 | Registered: 19 September 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds good to me

Posts: 22 | Registered: 07 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in the Cleveland area you want. I'm willing to check out Fort Myers, FL or Phoenix, AZ. I posted a few days ago.

Posts: 58 | Registered: 01 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NathanialS . . . Please message me @ 330-240-8239 I'm interested in a trade but don't have a contact number for you.

Posts: 58 | Registered: 01 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If she wants to contact me and ask about Arizona she can reach me at 623-734-5101 ask for Mark

Posts: 6 | Registered: 19 September 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am about 45minutes to an hour from Cleveland. I am from a very nice all LLV office. Can you email me more information about your situation and see if we can be of mutual assistance?
Jjmackall@yahoo.com

Posts: 8 | Registered: 26 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello!
My office is in Canfield Oh, about an hour from Cleveland. You could live halfway between and drive half hour to office, half hour to Cleveland. We can be ready to go by July/Aug/Sept 2018!

Posts: 48 | Registered: 08 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi NathanielS
Contact me
330-565-4423
lbeth04@zoominternet.net

Posts: 48 | Registered: 08 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NathanialS:
I am looking to swap with a rural carrier anywhere around Cleveland Ohio. Looking to stay within 45 minutes, but will consider an hour. I am located in Fort Myers FL in an all rural building with most of 77 routes having LLV's, but my district has 5 buildings all containing rural routes. We would like to be moved by Summer 2019.
yes i am very interested. I'm a half hour south of Cleveland. (330)858-6957 Mark

Posts: 47 | Registered: 01 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, i am very interested! I'm a half hour South of Cleveland. Please call me, Mark (330)858-6957

Posts: 47 | Registered: 01 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Middlefield, OH? There are two carriers there wanting Phoenix area and my husband & I are in Scottsdale wanting FL. Are there any other carriers in your district that want to go to OH with you? I know...long shot!
Charlie 6023-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post