Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    north tampa,florida to washington state or north oregon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

north tampa,florida to washington state or north oregon Login/Join

posted
very friendly office in land o lakes, florida. located just north of tampa.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 20 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Natalya:
very friendly office in land o lakes, florida. located just north of tampa.
#727-967- 3335

posted Hide Post
I am in Washington State if someone from Hawaii would like to go to Florida, we could do a 3 way trade. Contact 2E at 509-280-4862 or email me back. Thank YOU... Just want to be with family in Hawaii.

Posts: 36 | Registered: 18 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trying to get to Tampa area, I'm in east Orlando if that could work into a 3-way.
lincolnseven@gmail.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: 16 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm In the Seattle area and would like Florida

Posts: 2 | Registered: 18 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,Mike.I'm planning to move to Seattle to be with my family. If you are interesting I'll be happy to trade with you. # 727 967 3335. Natalya.

posted Hide Post
Ok thanks. Maybe a 3 way with the person from east Orlando because I would like that area better although Tampa area is ok. I will call u this weekend

Posts: 2 | Registered: 18 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
p

If other plans fall through, I would be interested in Tampa bay... I am in Auburn, WA. I can be emailed at clintz323@gmail.com

Posts: 23 | Registered: 06 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok,thanks

posted Hide Post
2E, I am trying to get close to.Portland Washington border area. Where are you located?? I am in NC.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Land O Lakes PO, north of Tampa,if you are interesting. Nice area,smal office.
quote:
Originally posted by BP:
Trying to get to Tampa area, I'm in east Orlando if that could work into a 3-way.
lincolnseven@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
Hi,I spoke with a person from Orlando that wants to move to my area in Tampa. Since you want to move to Orlando perhaps we can work something. Could you provide me more information of your area in Seattle if still interested. Thanks. My # 727-967-3335
quote:
Originally posted by Mike in Washington:
Ok thanks. Maybe a 3 way with the person from east Orlando because I would like that area better although Tampa area is ok. I will call u this weekend

posted Hide Post
Seattle, WA looking for possible Tampa Area. I know this is an old post but just seeing if it all worked out.

Posts: 11 | Location: Seattle | Registered: 08 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post