Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Hamel,corcoran,medina,MN to charollete nc or fl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hamel,corcoran,medina,MN to charollete nc or fl Login/Join

posted
HI Im new to this and looking to transfer to nc or FLORIDA from Minnesota, need a change, just became a j route within last month, nice office 5 routes all have LLVS willing to do 3 way if anyone interested in coming to MINNESOTA, please email me at tonyaswaser@gmail.com, im a rural carrier, seniority date 7/14/2012 (was a rural sub for ten years if that counts)

Posts: 29 | Registered: 10 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonya. I am in Scottsdale, AZ and want to get back to MN very badly. I would love that part of the Twin Cities that you are in. I know you don't want to go to AZ, but maybe a three way would possibly work out. Plz keep me in mind. Sue B. @ 480/352-2146.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 30 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if we can find someone from nc or fl to go to az, or to come to mn then we can do a mutural transfer., I will keep u in mind ok Sue b

posted Hide Post
im looking to be in north Carolina by this winter, looking for anyone too transfer, got someone from Arizona to come to Minnesota, anybody want to go out west, please let me know, email me at tonyaswaser@gmail.com, thanks Tonya