Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Hagerstown, MD to Orlando, FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hagerstown, MD to Orlando, FL Login/Join

posted
Hello. I'm doing this ad for my best friend Sarah who is currently a carrier in Hagerstown, MD. Its a 2 office office. if that makes sense. It's a all LLV office. NO POV. The offices are in a perfect area because its near the state lines of PA, and WV.
She currently wants to be near a town called Howie-in-the-hills, FL. She doesn't mind driving to work. Maybe no more than 45 mins in either way. North south east or west of that town.
she can give the details on what size of her rt is.
Her husband has a job offer in that town so she hopes she can find a transfer this year so she can move down and start there together with her husband.

if anyone is interested please contact me so I can give her your contact info. Ive done a mutual transfer already so that's why I'm helping her. I know on how the process goes so I can help you as well with anything.
gabebokma@gmail.com. 470-707-4707 is my cell.
thanks

Posts: 38 | Registered: 09 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't suppose she would take Edmond, Oklahoma.

Posts: 19 | Registered: 22 March 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post