Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Who wants northeast Ohio
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who wants northeast Ohio Login/Join

posted
Who wants to come to beautiful northeast Ohio? I'm located between Akron and Cleveland, an office in Fairlawn. I'm in an office with 7 routes. All LLV. Great co-workers with smaller routes. I'm open to different options -Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Markkyy,

Posts: 47 | Registered: 01 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
What size is your route and do you have a specific destination?

Posts: 5 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 22 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does it have an llv ?

Posts: 5 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 22 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was tired when I replied to this, didn’t realize you had said that they all had llv’s... ugh... very tired

posted Hide Post
lol I'm pooped too with Thanksgiving and shopping etc.. Yes all 7 routes have LLVs. my route is a 42J. we have 2 Ks, 3 Js, and 2 Hs. But everyone likes their routes so you'd probably end up on mine. I'm open to some areas but I'm not a fan of the great lakes region.. I've been here all my life and I'm still sort of young so I think its time for a change of scenery.

posted Hide Post
Trin471, what office are you from???

posted Hide Post
I’m at the Massillon Office. Needing a change of pace. Two people are considering retirement, but who knows if they will or not. My route is a 42K with large volume. I’m getting too old for this hahahaha... I need to slow it down a tad. Love my route and the people on it... beautiful neighborhood, so I really don’t want to leave it, but it’s taking a toll on this old girl hahaha! I would love to move south for warmer weather, but I’ve got four grand babies that I’d be lost without. Soooo, I’m going to postpone going south for a bit longer hahaha! Just looking to see if I can join in a swap for a change for me, even though it might mean a bit of a drive. There’s one other from northeast Ohio that I replied to, out of curiosity to see where they’re from.

posted Hide Post
anyone want Denton Tx or Lake Havasu Az, your choice (469)446-8666. Ready to sign!

Posts: 156 | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Lake Havasu Az...rr-16....we're now 31 rural routes and all but 3 are LLV's...I'm needing PA and PA might be interested in your ofc

Posts: 232 | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need to get to Raleigh nc area, I am in Richfield Ohio. 30 miles south of Cleveland, Small rural office 6 routes

Posts: 125 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Roger do u have a contact email or phone number

Posts: 22 | Registered: 07 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Trin4771, are you still looking for a transfer? I am in central SC, text me 216-570-1353

Posts: 51 | Registered: 03 June 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post