Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Dallas to Fargo, ND/Moorhead, MN area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dallas to Fargo, ND/Moorhead, MN area Login/Join

posted
Needing a third person to complete transfer. Any one in the Fargo, ND/ Moorhead, MN area wanting to go to the Prior Lake, MN area please contact cindy at cindybigby@hotmail.com or Trent at tlkl3420@cableone.net

Posts: 22 | Registered: 18 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need to get back to Fargo, ND. How the transfer happens is no limited to going through Minnesota. So any one interested from Fargo, ND area who wants to transfer please let me know

posted Hide Post
Hi Trent. What is your seniority I live in Fort Lauderdale and have been trying to get to Dallas for a few years. Maybe we can get someone from ND who would want the warmth of South Florida and we can get a three way going. I have been already approved for the Dallas/Mesquite area. My seniority is 5/86 Debbie

Posts: 114 | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Debbie119 could you please post either an email address and/or phone number to get in touch thanks! trent

posted Hide Post
email address for Debbie119 is brighteyes119@comcast.net