Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone?? Las Vegas, NV. to Atlanta or surrounding area.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone?? Las Vegas, NV. to Atlanta or surrounding area. Login/Join

posted
Looking to leave Las Vegas and move to Atlanta, GA or the surrounding areas. Will consider 3 way or more for the transfer but would prefer to keep it simple and do a 1 on 1. Our office is in NLV. and is still growing. Apprx. 20 rural routes in our station. My route is a retirement comm. and is a 42k. All routes in our office use LLV,s.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: fystee1,

Posts: 22 | Registered: 22 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to get to the Vegas area. I'm in Fort Myers Florida, if you see anyone from the Atlanta area trying to get down here please keep me in mind for a 3-way. Thank you!

Posts: 27 | Registered: 22 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in NE Tennessee a 4 1/2 hr. drive to Atlanta. If interested please email me at loppedoffhead1@gmail.com. Thanks.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 11 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Steph for sure I will keep you in mind for a three way and if anyone in my office decides they want to go to Ft. Meyers I will let them know to contact you immediately. I plan on scanning the posting at least once a week to hunt down a transfer to GA. If I think I see anything that might work for us, I will for sure let you know.

posted Hide Post
Steve.. I am really looking to stay within the Atlanta, GA. area. Tennessee would be too far for me. But I would be willing to do a 3 way if it works.

posted Hide Post
Thank you, here is my contact info incase you do find someone interested in the Fort Myers area. Fort Myers also includes the Cape Coral area...thanks. Email: coop1121@live.com Phone: 941-661-6716

Posts: 27 | Registered: 22 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Steph..still looking for a three way for us both. If I see anything I will let you know.

posted Hide Post
Im in Asheboro nc wanting Jax. fl kendraware636@yahoo.com Might have a 3-way

Posts: 20 | Registered: 29 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Kendra..
Sent you an email with my number so we could talk. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Hi, Fystee1

I have leads to Atlanta area. Would you please,
give me a call (515) 509-4884
Thank you for your time

Posts: 57 | Registered: 01 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kendra..I hit you back on your email but haven't heard back from you... Are you still interested in the transfer?