Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone within an hour of Oklahoma City interested in Largo Florida?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone within an hour of Oklahoma City interested in Largo Florida? Login/Join

posted
If so, I think we may have a 3-way worked out. The carrier that's trying to get to OKC wants to be within an hours drive of there. Largo has 12 rural routes, all J's and K's, all with LLV's, 10 minutes away from Clearwater Beach. Hippiechik1967@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kimmy,

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anybody? It's really nice here...you could leave work and be at Clearwater Beach in 10 minutes!

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am, I'm 2 n half hours south of OKC

Posts: 46 | Registered: 19 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry but the carrier that wants OKC is trying to get within an hour radius

posted Hide Post
Kimmy I need someone from Largo area to come to NC to help a 3 way. Or however else we can work it out I'm just missing a Florida to NC puzzle piece.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking...

posted Hide Post
Looking for someone in Southeast OKC, Newalla, Choctaw, Midwest City, Harrah, McLoud, Shawnee, Norman or Meeker. If you work in one of these offices and are interested in Oregon or Florida... let us know!

Posts: 33 | Location: Duncan, Oklahoma | Registered: 10 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still looking for Oklahoma!! I'm in 97015

Posts: 33 | Location: Duncan, Oklahoma | Registered: 10 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post