Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    portland oregon to ???
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

portland oregon to ??? Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I know it's south of where you want to go, but how about Sublimity, OR?

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in the Portland Oregon District and wanting to transfer with someone in the San Antonio Texas area...I want to move in the summer or fall of 2020...Lets sign our papers and lets make this happen if you are still looking for the beautiful Portland Oregon Area..Text me @ 971-272-2348 for more information or email me @ westerhousebryan41@gmail.com

Posts: 23 | Location: This office has two cities combined with the 40plus rural routes with LL | Registered: 30 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in beavercreek oregon near Portland. We have 3 routes 2 are POV. You’d probably get a POV route if we switched. Email me if you’re interested dficht101@gmail.com

Posts: 13 | Location: Beavercreek Oregon | Registered: 06 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about gilroy, California
Jfwilson97@hotmail.com

Posts: 11 | Registered: 11 November 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in the Portland Oregon District and wanting to transfer with someone in the San Antonio Texas area...I want to move in the summer or fall of 2020...Lets sign our papers and lets make this happen if you are still looking for the beautiful Portland Oregon Area..Text me @ 971-272-2348 for more information or email me @ westerhousebryan41@gmail.com

Posts: 23 | Location: This office has two cities combined with the 40plus rural routes with LL | Registered: 30 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RR10:
Looking to transfer from the Portland, Oregon area. Office with 10 rural routes. Prefer Washington state but will consider anywhere.

Would you consider Modesto, CA? Or Tulsa, Oklahoma?

heather_katie@hotmail.com. Will take any route (POV/LLV). CLEAN attendance and disciplinary history. Ready to sign! Need to move by Fall 2021.

Posts: 52 | Registered: 28 April 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Fort Collins, CO?

heather_katie@hotmail.com. Will take any route (POV/LLV). CLEAN attendance and disciplinary history. Ready to sign! Need to move by Fall 2021.

Posts: 52 | Registered: 28 April 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would take Fort Collins but I’m in Florida Smiler

Posts: 62 | Registered: 19 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post