Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Northwest GA. to the Bay area CA.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northwest GA. to the Bay area CA. Login/Join

posted
I am located about 35 miles NW of Atlanta GA. I am looking to go to anywhere within a 2 hour drive of the Bay area in CA. All routes have LLVs. tshinn@myway.com or 770-605-9978. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 20 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
anyone? I am still looking.

posted Hide Post
I'm still hoping someone from northern or central California will want to come to northwest Georgia.

posted Hide Post
Hi, My name is Robert, I work in Fort Collins, CO as a regular rural carrier. I am looking to get within an hour of Athens, GA. Maybe, there is a possible three way transfer with someone from the Bay area wanting to come to Fort Collins?
My number is 970 215-7169. Let me know if you find anything out?
Thanks

Posts: 36 | Registered: 04 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Robert, I will certainly keep your number. It doesn't seem like anyone is wanting to leave California right now.

posted Hide Post
Hi, There is a lady in Sacramento, CA, looking to go to Colorado Springs, CO. I'll call her tomorrow to see if she would be interested. Fort Collins is about 2 hours away, so I don't know. Would you be interested in Sacramento? Or is it too far a way for your needs?
Robert

posted Hide Post
I would go to Sacramento providing the route I get is large enough for me to afford to pay rent. Closer to the Bay, I have a place to stay. Let me know.

posted Hide Post
Hi, are you still interested in Northern California? Have a potential 4 way transfer, if they lady in Sacramento, isn't retired.

Robert, 9702157169

posted Hide Post
Hi I need to get to Houston Dallas ft.worth san antonio but I need somebody to get San Diego

Posts: 113 | Registered: 13 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am from Columbus, GA, and might be interested in your N. GA office, should someone not want to live in the Atlanta area, I am 90 miles south.

fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tracy im in tn have girl in new port richey that wants my office need n ga or ky tp complete transfer.if someone from area u wants needs new port richey maybe we could do transfer2706964041

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amanda, I'm waiting on the the last postmaster to sign my 3 way transfer now. Ill keep in touch.

posted Hide Post
Ok thats for responding

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Tulsa OK and I was trying to get to Columbus GA if anyone was interested

Posts: 32 | Registered: 19 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi im from southern california looking to go to anywhere near the atlanta, ga region.. please if anyone is interested contact me..

LUIS LARA

Posts: 17 | Location: Chino, ca | Registered: 31 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post