Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Four ways do work, hang in there!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Four ways do work, hang in there!!!! Login/Join

posted
Exactly two years ago today, I started looking for a transfer. On August 2nd I start my new position in Missouri. It was a long time coming with a few disappointments along the way, but it does happen. Can you believe.....Utah to Missouri, Missouri to Massachusetts, Massachusetts to Florida, and Florida to Utah? I had a lot of geography lessons along the way. Best of luck to all of you.

Posts: 15 | Registered: 29 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!!

You will have to come back and post how you are doing. I know this was along time comming for you!

Congrats again. I am happy for you

Karen

Posts: 48 | Registered: 12 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah that was a blast - I hope you are still happy out there Kathleen.....I left Clearfield Utah after 11 months and am now in San Diego. I think I am addicted to transfering as Im looking again!

Posts: 60 | Location: Del Mar | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post