Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Cataula, GA to Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cataula, GA to Texas Login/Join

posted
Cataula, Georgia is about 80 miles south of Atlanta. Small office. 3 routes-2 with LLV's.
My route is currently a 42K route. There is a subdivision currently in the works which should
at least bring it to a 43K. Also, may be cutting
other route (47K) and adding to my route.
Currently, there are two subs - third is out sick.
Each route has a different day off - Saturday, Monday and Tuesday.
Wanting to move to within an hour and a half of
Cedar Park, Texas.
Driving to Texas end of June - can visit area
then.

Posts: 8 | Location: Cataula, GA | Registered: 24 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Adding contact info.
monhofd@yahoo.com
706-570-4312

Posts: 8 | Location: Cataula, GA | Registered: 24 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dawn, harris county is exactly where I want to go-maybe you have seen my ads in the past. if you find anyone in tx interested in sw fla (ft myers/cape coral) then this could be an easy 3-way! i'll give you a call when I get a chance. fred

Posts: 20 | Registered: 02 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have not seen your ads. Have not seen anybody who wants to swap TX for FL. If you find somebody
in the right area of Texas it could certainly be mutually beneficial.

posted Hide Post
I'm 35 miles north of Dallas and need Florida.

Posts: 46 | Registered: 19 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Tulsa OK and I'm trying to find my way back to ga but I'm 6 hours away from where u want to go.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 19 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Birmingham AL, i need south florida. if i can help,let me know.

Posts: 56 | Registered: 29 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my family and I are looking for Florida from Texas. We live in West Houston/Katy Texas. What are some contact infor for the swap to Florida?

Posts: 63 | Registered: 06 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Shane:
Hi my family and I are looking for Florida from Texas. We live in West Houston/Katy Texas. What are some contact infor for the swap to Florida? We are in Harris county.

Posts: 63 | Registered: 06 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post