Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Middle/Southern TN to Northern VA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Middle/Southern TN to Northern VA Login/Join

posted
25 miles north of Huntville AL; 75 miles south of Nasvhille TN

Posts: 2 | Registered: 13 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
any interest in western va. on kentucky line. you can text me 706-994-9597. or email olc623@gmail.com

Posts: 51 | Registered: 29 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Tim,
I know this post is from years ago but I also know that transferring is a pain so you may still be interested. I have someone in Coeburn, VA if you want it. Can you tell me more about your P.O.? Thank you.

dt101880@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 67 | Location: Milford, MI | Registered: 27 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sunroof71 are you in Florida trying to get to Nashville if so Tim m is 75 miles from Nashville trying to get to VA. Tim m I have olc623@gmail.com in Virginia trying to get to Tennessee I'm in Tennessee trying to get to Florida that's a 4 way are y'all interested if so my email is personmildred@gmail.com let me no

Posts: 109 | Registered: 01 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure Sunroof is in NC not FL

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DanTheMailMan,

dt101880@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 67 | Location: Milford, MI | Registered: 27 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
75 miles may be as close as I could get... if he is still interested so am I!

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would Purcellville, VA work?

Posts: 15 | Registered: 23 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in TN I am in Ft Myers/Cape Coral if we can get NC to come to Ft Myers area what city are you located in in TN

Posts: 27 | Registered: 21 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tim I know this is old but I would still like your office if we could find VA to NC.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post