Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    SW FLORIDA ON THE GULF, WILL CONSIDER ANY SMALL TOWN IN GA-TN-AR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SW FLORIDA ON THE GULF, WILL CONSIDER ANY SMALL TOWN IN GA-TN-AR Login/Join

posted
I'm in Bonita Springs, Florida on the Gulf looking to transfer to any small town in Georgia, Tennessee or Arkansas. My route is in between Ft. Myers and Naples 15 mins to either
All routes have LLV's and my route is the smallest in the office being a 45J. Please call or text if interested and leave a message with your office location and I will get back to you, thank you
203-233-5098
I have been postmaster approved.

Question:
How many routes in my office?
How close is the office to the beach and gulf?

Choices:
10 mins

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FLORIDA HERE!!,

Posts: 71 | Registered: 22 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you consider Murfreesboro, tn? ready to sign and go.859-494-5034.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nigel,

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to transfer to Estero/Bonita area and I work in the small town of Fountain Hills, AZ, which is part of the Scottsdale district. All routes have LLVs. Would you consider Arizona?

Thanks! Charlie (charliez@cox.net)

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Everything good on our end!!! How's it looking for you?

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd move to Bonita Springs... I'm in Indianapolis if that will help.... Let me know. vjvivaldi@hotmail.com
(317) 339-9941

Posts: 43 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 25 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post