Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Venice, FL to Ypsilanti, MI (or surrounding areas in southeast MI)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Venice, FL to Ypsilanti, MI (or surrounding areas in southeast MI) Login/Join

posted
48K All CBU no LLV, nice route
47K Summer
48K Winter
Venice, Florida. Close to beach, 20 minutes to Siesta Key Beach.

Looking to move closer to family in Michigan. Email rickflpostal@gmail.com in case I don't see your message. Thanks.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 20 October 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Update: will also do multi-way transfers. I am still looking for a route in Michigan.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 20 October 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Rick,

I'm in the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti, MI area, looking to possibly move to western FL in the near future. All LLV/FFV office, all 41K+.

Let me know if you're still interested!

Jason

Posts: 1 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: 28 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Rick! I just emailed you! I think we have the perfect transfer for you! Get in touch with me. We are ready to go this summer!

Posts: 48 | Registered: 08 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have tried to contact you by email. We have a 7 way transfer that would be perfect for you and are all ready to go by the end of May. I am in Pinckney MI about 20 mins north of Ann Arbor. Please contact me if you are still interested in a transfer at mariomom3@yahoo.com or 734-548-5211.
Thanks,
Anissa

Posts: 24 | Registered: 23 September 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think we have all tried to contact him! This would be great

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post