Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    CA TO CO (Ft Collins , Colorado Springs , Durango)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CA TO CO (Ft Collins , Colorado Springs , Durango) Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer from Simi Valley Ca. To Durango, Ft Collins, or Colorado Springs areas. Simi is north of Los angles (Disney land)and 30 mins to beaches. Large friendly office all routes have LLV's and pleanty of subs. Please contact me at itsaparty@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 7 | Registered: 08 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Chrisy, I may have talked to you before. My name is Wendell from Glenwood Springs Co. We are located on Interstate 70, 85 miles east of Grand Juction and 162 miles west of Denver. I tried your e-mail and it didn't go through. We have the Worlds largest Healing hot springs. We are 45 miles from Aspen. Perfect place to be. My phone# is (970) 928-0170 or e-mail wendelloc62@yahoo.com The Weather Fort Collins and Denver recieved today did not hit us. Because of the Glenwood Canyon. I went fishing today and caught a 15 inch Kokanee.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 30 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Chrisy,
I'm Tony in West Palm Beach, Florida. I'm looking to transfer to Simi Valley. If you're interested, or if we can find someone in Colorado in the neighborhood that you are interested in who is interested in Florida, maybe we can do a three-way. I'm at ajmarmorale@bellsouth.net.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 20 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post