Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Mutual transfer from jensen beach florida to tallahassee, monticello, madison area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual transfer from jensen beach florida to tallahassee, monticello, madison area Login/Join

posted
Looking for mutual swap (transfer) from beautiful jensen beach florida in martin county to the north florida area of tallahassee, monticello, or madison. Really nice post office..not too big and only minutes from beautiful hutchinson island and the atlantic ocean beaches of st lucie and martin counties...my number is 850-545-5806...thanks

Hugh Reams

Posts: 16 | Registered: 22 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to transfer to your area. Maybe we could do a three way. I'm in Fountain Hills, AZ. Thanks, Charlie 602-391-7453, charliez@cox.net

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post