Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    from north lake county florida to s. lake volusia, orange, seminole, pasco, hernando,
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

from north lake county florida to s. lake volusia, orange, seminole, pasco, hernando, Login/Join

posted
FLORIDA TO FLORIDA from north lake county florida,,,,,,,TO south lake, volusia, orange, seminole, brevard, citrus, hernando, pasco counties florida,,,,,great small 2 route office easy 40H route 6 days 35 mile own vehicle done by 12:00 to 1:00

This message has been edited. Last edited by: usps1005,

usps1005

Posts: 27 | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by usps1005:
from north lake county florida,,,to south lake, volusia, orange, seminole, brevard, citrus, hernando, pasco counties florida,,,,,great small easy 40H route 6 days 35 mile own vehicle
where from and to anywhere in fl.,lake

Posts: 4 | Location: umatilla,fl. | Registered: 12 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amy devore:
quote:
from north lake county florida,,,to south lake, volusia, orange, seminole, brevard, citrus, hernando, pasco counties florida,,,,,great small easy 40H route 6 days 35 mile own vehicle
just wondering/i want to go to s.ky.im in umatilla,fl.

Posts: 4 | Location: umatilla,fl. | Registered: 12 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi amy, sorry for the misunderstanding ,,i am in north lake county. wanting to go to one of the other florida counties

quote:
quote:
quote:
just wondering/i want to go to s.ky.im in umatilla,fl.

usps1005

Posts: 27 | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post