Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    from az to mi
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

from az to mi Login/Join

posted
looking for route near milford

Posts: 9 | Location: laveen az | Registered: 04 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seen you was looking for route near Milford I have a route in Waterford I'm trying to get to Alabama there is a lady in Alabama trying to get to Georgia or Florida we are both very serious if we can work you into this equation would you be interested in Waterford it has 19 routes and all have LLV's you can call or text me @ 248-895-1872 thanks for taking the time to read this Kym

Posts: 52 | Registered: 09 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
42J Route in Benton Harbor/St Joe Post Office. Have every other Saturday off. I am interested in Arizona.2697598755

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AprilJMcLean,

Posts: 9 | Registered: 08 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you can find somebody from central California that wants to transfer to Michigan I'll swap with yeah we could do a three-way just let me know

Posts: 78 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: 25 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post