Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    SWFL to New York
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SWFL to New York Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I'n in Raleigh NC area if that helps to get a 3-way...email or call 919-205-1586...looking for Florida and ready to go

Posts: 51 | Registered: 24 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is Syracuse too far from where you want to be?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 31 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Scott! Are you still looking? Is Holley, NY (finger lakes area) too far for you? I'm in AZ & I want your office. Dan from MY wants AZ.
Contact Charlie at 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah the comedy hour. How daft are you people? Please read the thread in its entirety before posting. OP said multiple times that he is looking for Orange/Sullivan counties. The finger lakes are 5 hours away. Syracuse is 7 hours away.

Let me get that for you. NO, THANKS.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 23 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anyone in the Orlando to tampa area want ny, looking to complete a multiple please call 3303912144

Posts: 125 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I emailed you. I know this is 4 years ago. I have a 43k in Sullivan county NY. I want to go to Ohio, maybe we can work a 3 way transfer with someone.

Posts: 72 | Registered: 30 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m I. Westchester county, New York, ready to swap, asap, email me jsta032@gmail.com if interested

Posts: 5 | Registered: 29 March 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Westchester county, mount kisko, to be exact. I’ll swap with you, email me jsta032@gmail.com if interested

Posts: 5 | Registered: 29 March 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rizzo has been in NY for over 4 years, now..

Posts: 48 | Registered: 23 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post