Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    SWFL to New York
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SWFL to New York Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Stanfordville is not close enough to where I want to be. Its to nice down here to settle.

Posts: 25 | Registered: 05 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds good. You should note that it is most definitely within 2 hours of NYC as you noted. I just went to Eugene O'neill theater on Saturday, and I'm going back down Wednesday to see a show at the Mercury Lounge. It's a 70 minute train ride from Beacon. Good luck

Posts: 48 | Registered: 23 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stanfordville is not close enough.

posted Hide Post
Would you consider Chicago IL instead of New York? 46 all LLV office text me at 815-355-3555 if interested

Posts: 161 | Registered: 18 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No.

posted Hide Post
You should be more specific on where you're trying to locate within the Hudson Valley. These folks that are throwing Chicago and mass out there are clearly dunces. But you say you want to be within 2 hours of NYC.. When you could be 1.5 hours, living in Pleasant Valley, right off the Taconic Parkway where I'm offering! Keep it in mind, please.

posted Hide Post
Orange or Sullivan County. I keep that in mind.

posted Hide Post
Yeah I had my hometown, Highland falls, for 7 years before they converted it to an aux. I was excessed, and now drive an hour NE from Newburgh.

posted Hide Post
I'm attempting a transfer to be closer to family. If I'm to far away from them then it wouldn't make sense for me. I have lived in Fort Myers for 10 years. There is a lot of things to do here. The region is really taking off. You can buy a decent house for around $200,000. I've never delivered mail in the winter up north. I haven't seen snow in 10 years. But hey, family first.

posted Hide Post
Hey, Fishkill/Beacon/Hopewell is closer than Fort Myers, on my watch! Wink hehe I'm gonna keep bugging you. It does make family a 2 hour ordeal for you, not a back and forth flight. Wink

posted Hide Post
hey, I just got a message about doing a 3 way with Mahopac. That is pretty close to the city, there. I know it's east side of the river, but I'm just throwing it out there.

posted Hide Post
Your getting closer but no.

posted Hide Post
Fort Myers Fl looking to transfer to Orange/Sullivan County New York.

posted Hide Post
Ready to sign am in Lexington, ky wanting Florida (anywhere) if it helps. 2,3,4 way transfer.

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm upstate NY (Oneonta) looking for FL

Posts: 19 | Registered: 11 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post