Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

transfer Login/Join

posted
Hey Heidi this is Denise Im in the Painesville Ohio office still wanting your vienna area if you find a three way let me know I transferrred from florida recently need to be near courtland ohio

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Denise,
Was thinking about you the other day. My sister was filling me in. I will definitely keep you in mind. Maybe someone will want to be in northern Ohio where you're at. Wasn't sure if there was a waiting period for you. You'd really like my route and office. My daughter came back from Wyoming already-decided to attend college here at home so I'm pretty flexible. Just looking for some mountains! Heidi

Posts: 42 | Registered: 06 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Denise,
I tried to email you with the address you had when you were in Florida but the messages didn't go through. There's a girl named Kim Duffy who may be interested in your route. Her number is (301) 418-0737. kd6810 on postalmag. I thought I saw an ad from someone who wanted to transfer out of Youngstown, but I can't find it. Youngstown is very close to my route in Vienna. I thought you may be interested in trying to find the ad or calling the Youngstown Post Office. Kim would just then have to find someone for her route in Maryland. Good luck! I told Kim she could get in touch with you through postalmag. Heidi

posted Hide Post
This is my firs time on this site. I'm looking to transfer to the Northern Maryland area. I saw that a Kim is looking for a transfer from that area.... I'm in Colorado Springs, CO. My #(719)460-2725

Posts: 2 | Registered: 21 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Denise:
Hey Heidi this is Denise Im in the Painesville Ohio office still wanting your vienna area if you find a three way let me know I transferrred from florida recently need to be near courtland ohio
Hi Denise, I am from Fla. and wanting to get to Ohio. Do you know of anyone looking to transfer to Fla.? I am in Naples. I really need to get to Ohio. flletterlady@comcast.net

Posts: 5 | Registered: 31 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just got Denise's new email address and emailed her yesterday about your interest in getting to Ohio. I told her to look at my ads to find you. I'm glad you responded. It is denised44062@yahoo.com. Good luck! Heidi

posted Hide Post
Heidi and Denise...this is Kim Duffy. I put a response to you both on my ad. Thank you both for responding. @LDailing...yes I am still looking for a transfer to Ohio from Maryland. I have an ad here on this site under kd6810. It is a small route in the Lisbon/Cooksville area. Even though it is very small it is a nice route and does have growth potential as I have a few new homes coming and a large parcel of land currently for sale on it. Not sure if it will be purchased by just a single home buyer or developer just yet. I am willing to try a 3 way..4 way whichever way lol. My marital status will be changing very soon and I just need a fresh start closer to where my family is. If anything should work just keep me in mind. Thanks so much!
Kim Duffy
301-418-0737
email...kduffym@live.com

Posts: 31 | Registered: 03 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post