Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone interested in sunny southern california
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone interested in sunny southern california Login/Join

posted
Chino, ca about 30 mins away from LA.. many attractions are within reasonable distance as well as beaches and even Las Vegas about a 3 and a half hour drive away..

LUIS LARA

Posts: 17 | Location: Chino, ca | Registered: 31 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in seattle

Posts: 6 | Registered: 22 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I am very interested...I am currently in Fountain Hill Az. My number 9s 480-255-1902

Posts: 3 | Location: Fountain Hills, AZ. | Registered: 05 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes please. I'm in Colorado Springs, CO. My family and friends live in Lake Elsinore and Rancho. Please let me know if we can work something out. call/text (718) 530-8021. or email me pinoyswiss@gmail.com i am willing to do 3, 4, 5, 14 way transfer.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Colos,

Posts: 156 | Registered: 13 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am from California and know Exactly where you are And am looking to transfer back. I am in Charleston, South Carolina, 30 minutes from the beach and in the most visited vacation spot in the US. Also home to Volvo, Boeing and the Charleston port along with others, Please answer back or email amcasey7@gmail.com.

Posts: 33 | Location: Summerville,South Carolina | Registered: 07 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post