Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Dallas-Ft. Worth Texas to??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dallas-Ft. Worth Texas to?? Login/Join

posted
40 miles from Dallas.
Any questions email at mattdjones82@icloud.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mattj,

Posts: 46 | Registered: 19 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Stillwater, Oklahoma? Quiet peaceful smaller to mid sized town. Contact me at oklahomapostaltransfer@gmail.com

Posts: 25 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 26 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in Iowa? Cooler weather and very rural. darlenelemke@yahoo.com

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Matt, some confusion and a question, I see back in January you were looking to transfer from Illinois and now from Dallas, does that mean you were able to get a transfer from IL to TX ?
Also, you do not say where you would like to transfer to this time, do you mind filling us in on that ??

Posts: 144 | Registered: 24 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Harrisburg, South Dakota? You can email me at lglakner@Hotmail.com or text me at 605-261-0527
Lisa

Posts: 48 | Registered: 01 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I was able to transfer from Illinois to Texas. I would like to get to Florida or Arizona to be closer to family.

Posts: 46 | Registered: 19 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Contact kcash shes in Lake Havasu City Az shes looking to get to Dallas area she has a post on here

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider South Carolina?

Mw

Posts: 27 | Registered: 07 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Matt, I'm in lake havasu city, Az. Really need Dallas area. Would you be interested in Havasu? Call me 928-920-5511 or email at kmcascia@gmail.com. thanks , Karen

Posts: 61 | Registered: 20 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post