Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    In Ohio and want Arizona?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In Ohio and want Arizona? Login/Join

posted
Need someone in Ohio to come to Gilbert, Arizona to complete a 4 way. Everything is setup, it's just that the 4th person didn't work out-- too much calling out etc. The xfer date we've all agreed on in January 27th.

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Lebanon, OH. 45036, I've been thinking about moving out west.
What part of Ohio Do you need?

Posts: 6 | Location: Greater Cincinnati Ohio | Registered: 29 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Wernke:

Somewhere near Cincinnati, which it looks like you're not too far away. If you're serious about coming here text me at 480-459-6905.

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in N. Kentucky / Cincinnati wanting Phoenix AZ area.

Posts: 21 | Location: cincinnati/northern kentucky | Registered: 24 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CJ24:
I'm in N. Kentucky / Cincinnati wanting Phoenix AZ area.

What town/city are you in? Are you actually in Cincinnati? If you're close by and serious about transferring text me at 480-459-6905. We need someone who is ready and serious to make the transfer-- and need a clean record.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Wernke:

I'll take Lebanon if this helps The Wernke I am in pigeon forge,tn

Posts: 77 | Location: Sevierville | Registered: 20 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
cj24, is Scottsdale close enough?

Posts: 97 | Location: hampton, ga | Registered: 10 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by danette:
cj24, is Scottsdale close enough?

Yes that might work. Jadesea24@gmail.com

Posts: 21 | Location: cincinnati/northern kentucky | Registered: 24 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post