Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Spokane Washington to Memphis area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spokane Washington to Memphis area Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer from beautiful Spokane Washington to Memphis Tennessee or surrounding towns. Nice valley route with LLV. Please contact Marcus at mryanwa@earthlink.net

Posts: 12 | Registered: 12 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Marcus, I am a rural csrrier in Texas. I am wanting to move to Spokane area. Keep me in mind.

Posts: 44 | Registered: 13 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes to Oxford!

Posts: 12 | Registered: 12 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i would be interested in a 4 way if I could end up in Spokane. Good Luck to everyone.

Posts: 44 | Registered: 13 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you ever get to Memphis?

Posts: 39 | Registered: 25 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am desperate to get to Washington. Currently I work in Vacaville, Ca. (northern Ca.) if interested please contact me at jzorn66@Hotmail.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: 26 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markus:
Looking to transfer from beautiful Spokane Washington to Memphis Tennessee or surrounding towns. Nice valley route with LLV. Please contact Marcus at mryanwa@earthlink.net
markus I'm in Arlington tn 35 minutes from Memphis trying to get to florida i will try to find someone want Washington we can do a three way if you are interested email personmilded@gmail.com

Posts: 109 | Registered: 01 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post