Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    las vegas to midwest or east coast states
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

las vegas to midwest or east coast states Login/Join

posted
great office in summerlin nv 15 min to the strip.the people are great,good roads,plenty of subs.no llv's yet.right hand side drive not needed.just want to get closer to family.be ready to go fall of 2008.cell#636-222-0562

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tina g,

Posts: 1 | Registered: 03 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Tina, What state are you looking for. I'm in Michigan and am looking to go to Florida. I think we could find someone to go to Vegas from FL. My route is a 42K off day Mon. and it has LLV/mounted. Thanks Tangie

Posts: 21 | Registered: 25 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tina g, have you moved yet?
Would you consider Lebanon, Indiana or Oviedo Flordia? Call 765-482-3226 or
e-mail: lreagan@mw.net

Posts: 10 | Registered: 05 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi this is evelyn from charlotte, nc. My route is a 41K with saturday as my scheduled off day. All routes at Ballantyne have LLV's. What is your office in Las Vegas about. How many LLV's.

Posts: 35 | Registered: 09 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi this evelyn from charlotte, nc. I am interested in finding about your route in Las Vegas. Do you have an LLV, what is your day off with the Post office.

Posts: 35 | Registered: 09 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Fort Myers, Fl? I am interested in moving close to Las Vegas!

Posts: 27 | Registered: 22 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote: