Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Greenacres, Florida (south Florida) to Oregon, Washington and other areas considered
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greenacres, Florida (south Florida) to Oregon, Washington and other areas considered Login/Join

posted
Greenacres is a large office with 51 rural routes, all have LLVs. We're in Palm Beach county. Most of the routes are J's, with a few H's and K's. The start time now is 7:30. We're trying to get to the west coast, preferably Oregon and Washington but also interested in CA or MA and other areas will be considered. Please email Ruben: earthlingsoft@live.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rubeng,

Posts: 9 | Registered: 12 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in oregon, if there is a n.c. transfer would your p.m. do a three way.

Posts: 67 | Registered: 25 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, a mutual transfer would be ideal but we're definitely open to a three way.

posted Hide Post
Hi! My name is Jill. Would you be interested in transfering to virginia? Please let me know! Thanks Jill

Posts: 33 | Registered: 07 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jill, sorry we're not interested in Virginia but open to other 3-way possibilities. Thanks.

posted Hide Post
How about South Carolina--possibly 3 way??

Posts: 61 | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Carm, but we'll pass on South Carolina. Mainly interested in the west coast for the most part. Some east coast states up north we might consider as well.

posted Hide Post
How about Spokane Washington? Let me know if your interested.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 12 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Markus, yes, we're definitely interested in Spokane. Would you email me about it? earthlingsoft@live.com

Or feel free to contact me by phone: 561-306-9742

posted Hide Post
Any interest in Bend Oregon?

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post