Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    ANY INTEREST IN THE PORTLAND, OREGON SUBURBS??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ANY INTEREST IN THE PORTLAND, OREGON SUBURBS?? Login/Join

posted
Have a possible 3 way with Oregon City. Prefer Northern Ca. or South of Salem Or. to the coast of Oregon to go the Oregon City. We will consider other areas and states. Looking for an area with more affordable housing. Contact at ekscp@hotmail.com 559-635-2625

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: KATHERINE,

Posts: 39 | Registered: 10 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of I Want Portland,OR Area Route!!!!
posted Hide Post
Hi I know that my name says otherwise but, I have to move north from Medford, Or. I may be interested in a trade. Depends on how far you are from Portland! What is your office like? I know this is an old ad, but I have to move because of medical reasons and treatment. can you help?
Thank you...
Longing So Cal

Posts: 11 | Location: Southern Oregon | Registered: 18 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello
Thanks for your reply.
I live in Las Vegas, NV
I want to transfer back to Portland,OR
I transferred from the Portland area(Gresham,OR).
If there is any interst in Las Vegas, NV or anyone you might know please let me know.
Thank you
Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post