Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone from Poconos Pa area want Atlanta Ga or Orlando Fl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone from Poconos Pa area want Atlanta Ga or Orlando Fl Login/Join

posted
I need to get to Pa. Looking for the Poconos, Lehigh valley, west NJ. I'm in Fayetteville Ga. (30215) South suburbs of Atlanta. Great community and great schools. All LLV office 30 Routes.
I have someone from Oviedo Fl (east side of Orlando) that wants to come to Fayetteville so a 3 way is possible if you don't want Ga.
I can be contacted at: dpuzen@yahoo.com, gpuzen@bellsouth.com or 770-461- 9134.
Thanks Debi

Posts: 28 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm from Arkansas trying to get to Georgia. If you know of anyone wanting Arkansas we can do a three-way.

Klarissa Kelley

Posts: 8 | Registered: 15 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im from indiana wanting arkansas , i have some from georgia that wants my indiana ....we can do 3 way .....where are you in arkansas ?

Posts: 6 | Location: franklin | Registered: 28 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
kmk.... can I help you with getting to GA? 276 971 8384

Posts: 182 | Location: Bluefield VA | Registered: 28 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone on this thread still looking to move?

Posts: 39 | Registered: 16 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post