Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Henderson NV to North Carolina or Virginia
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Henderson NV to North Carolina or Virginia Login/Join

posted
Henderson is right next to Las Vegas. We have 3 offices in Henderson, one of the offices has only rural routes and about 4 contract routes. We have about 100 rural routes in Henderson. All routes have LLV's. Very nice area, Great place to work, really great co-workers. Email me at suzhov@aol.com

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi woould you be interested in piedmont aera of NC. E-mail is Dabrantes@cfl.rr.com

Posts: 24 | Registered: 25 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey-i am still very-ho interested in nevada-where has your progress led- hopefully michael from texas

Posts: 9 | Registered: 14 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Charlotte, NC - I am VERY serious about transferring-ASAP. 704-968-6442

Posts: 26 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email anly1@juno.com if want to transfer to VA

Posts: 18 | Location: Chantillyllh | Registered: 16 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about wake forest nc?

Posts: 84 | Registered: 13 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Va really close to NC i need to get to the Vegas area really bad, and i will thrown in my 2000 right hand drive jeep cherokee to whoever helps me haha!

Posts: 10 | Registered: 19 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
is the post office in Henserson hiring RCA's. i may get desperate and take a step back to get there. do u have the phone number of that opffice handy?

Posts: 10 | Registered: 19 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Suzanne it's Mark and I'm trying to get back to Vegas. I have someone from Va. that wants to come here so let me know if you would like to do a three way. Grady knows me so it should go smoothly if we try the transfer. Please call or message me either way. Thanks, my number is 702-491-1952.

Mark A Spiers

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Suzanne, thanks for the reply and I wish you luck on the transfer.

Mark A Spiers

posted Hide Post
Hey Suzanne, I might have someone from Charleston N.C. that wants to come to Ga.. Would you consider it?

Mark A Spiers

posted Hide Post
Hi, have you transfered yet? If not, would you be interested in north east TN? I'm in Johnson City, TN, close to VA and NC. I'm very interested in the Las Vegas area. My email is loppedoffhead1@gmail.com. Thanks.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 11 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Mark..Do they Have LLV's, DPS, FSS? get me as much info as you can or have them email me at suzhov@aol.com.. if I decide that I want to do the transfer I can't put in for it until August.

posted Hide Post
Ok, I'll pass on the info. Thanks

Mark A Spiers

posted Hide Post
The person emailed me, he is in South Carolina not North Carolina. Sorry but I am not interested in South Carolina.