Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Hilton Head Island South Carolina TO COLORADO
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hilton Head Island South Carolina TO COLORADO Login/Join

posted
I will consider SERIOUS offer only. Office must be most or all LLV. The office I'm currently at, is 22 rural routes all H 1 or 2 J/K

This message has been edited. Last edited by: clara,

Posts: 11 | Location: Hilton Head Island S.C | Registered: 10 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Clara! My husband and I are considering SC. There is Someone in CO that may want a route in our area. I am trying to find out more details about his location and route.

Posts: 32 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 10 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is it all LLVs in your office clara?

Posts: 79 | Registered: 15 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All LLV 22 rural routes. Most H 1 or 2 J/K. Hilton Head Island is an hour from Savannah Ga, Bluffton S.C is 10 min away & Beaufort is also an hour away.

Posts: 11 | Location: Hilton Head Island S.C | Registered: 10 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may have a trade available if you're interested in Denver. 720-297-8986

Posts: 79 | Registered: 15 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could possibly have a multi transfer set. Are you interested in SW Colorado?

Posts: 122 | Registered: 08 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Her office has 15 routes. 10 with LLV and 5 without. I’m not sure about the other person. I will find out.

posted Hide Post
Clara, I sent you an email this morning. Wanted to make sure you got it?

posted Hide Post
Would you consider Durango or Colorado Springs for a multi-way transfer? I'm in AZ but they want my office and I want yours.

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in a 4 rural route office and 2 routes have LLV‘s north of Denver, interested?

Posts: 115 | Location: Florida | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Southeast PA, greater Philadelphia area looking for SC or NC if you know someone looking for PA 215 301 7799

Posts: 43 | Location: Chalfont, PA | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clara- are you still looking to transfer?

Posts: 32 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 10 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Clara, are you still looking to transfer?

posted Hide Post
Clara - Are you still looking? Are you interested in Colorado Springs, Durango or Parker, CO?

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Clara, are you still trying to transfer to Colorado?