Postal Forums
Anyone wanting to transfer FROM Florida, post here.

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/9503936887

11 October 2016, 17:31
Imurex
Anyone wanting to transfer FROM Florida, post here.
Please post here if you are wanting to transfer FROM Florida and where you would like to go.
11 October 2016, 19:23
Dogette
Wanting to transfer from SW FL -FT MYERS
To Koxville TN or within a 40 mile radius
OR to Ocala area or within a 40 mile radius
239-281-2552
26 January 2017, 10:18
Keeperofthehome
Wanting to transfer from Florida, Northwest/Panhandle, just North of Pensacola, town of Milton Florida to any area that is a close drive near Ocala Fl or other areas in Florida near a major Hospital- such as near Tampa. We have very specific "needs" for the area we will be moving to. Husband wants a POV only office. Willing to do a multi way transfer if someone out of state is interested in our location of Florida. My cell is 850-261-0999. ~Shelly

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Keeperofthehome,
05 February 2017, 16:35
sunroof71
I am about 2 hours from Charlotte wanting to discuss a three way with someone in Tennessee who wants Florida. If you're interested.
05 February 2017, 17:25
Nancy
I'm in a all rural office just north of Charlotte NC looking to go to KY. please keep me I mind I have family in Louisville and Florence KY. Trying to get home.
12 February 2017, 09:56
Keeperofthehome
quote:
Originally posted by sunroof71:
I am about 2 hours from Charlotte wanting to discuss a three way with someone in Tennessee who wants Florida. If you're interested.

Just now seeing this post, sorry, I'm just getting the hang of how to use this forum (I think), lol. Facebook I know how to use, this forum, not so much. Could you tell me if your office is a POV only? and what is the address, please. I have to do research to locate a hospital and specific school. Thanks!
12 February 2017, 09:57
Keeperofthehome
quote:
Originally posted by Nancy:
I'm in a all rural office just north of Charlotte NC looking to go to KY. please keep me I mind I have family in Louisville and Florence KY. Trying to get home.

Just now seeing this post, sorry, I'm just getting the hang of how to use this forum (I think), lol. Facebook I know how to use, this forum, not so much. Could you tell me if your office is a POV only? and what is the address, please. I have to do research to locate hospital and specific school.
04 March 2017, 01:29
Mildred
I'm in Arlington TN looking for florida
11 August 2017, 09:04
danette
Keeper, I work about 25 miles south of atlanta, which has transplant hospitals. Office has pov route. I want southeast indiana or northeastern kentucky. Possible 3-way?
11 August 2017, 21:25
trezriclane
ANYONE IN FLORIDA WANTING WEST VA- LET ME KNOW.WE HAVE A 4WAY GOING ON!!!

IM IN IA- WANTING GA!!

EMAIL ME EITHER WAY MISSMARY117@YAHOO.COM
14 August 2017, 14:05
Keeperofthehome
Danette, I would need name of town that the office is in so I can research for the type of schools that we are looking for, rentals and such. My husband wants a POV only office so that he is ensured to receive a POV route. Are all the routes in your office POV? Thanks so much! ~Shelly 850-2610999

quote:
Originally posted by danette:
Keeper, I work about 25 miles south of atlanta, which has transplant hospitals. Office has pov route. I want southeast indiana or northeastern kentucky. Possible 3-way?

14 August 2017, 15:01
Kimmy
I'm in Largo Florida trying to get back to western Oregon or western Washington. Largo has 12 rural routes, all J's and K's, all with LLV's, 10 minutes away from Clearwater Beach.
Hippiechik1967@yahoo.com
14 August 2017, 15:07
danette
Keeper, I work in hampton, ga. There is one pov route that the current carrier will bid off of.
19 August 2017, 13:23
Shellbell
In Alpharetta GA, north of Atlanta wanting to transfer to anywhere near Destin/Pensacola. 7065667145 Holly
26 August 2017, 20:05
danette
Keeper, are you interested in Hampton, GA?