Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone wanting to transfer FROM Florida, post here.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone wanting to transfer FROM Florida, post here. Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I am near Tampa Fl. Looking for Tx. Either north of Houston or near Abaline

Posts: 92 | Registered: 11 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Lake Havasu, Arizona looking for Niceville, Fla or any small town, small office with all LLV's

Posts: 232 | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Want to transfer from Kissimmee FL to Cypress TX or Spring TX

Posts: 25 | Registered: 23 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Saint Augustine, Fl looking at moving to Douglasville, Ga. So would like there or Powder Springs or surrounding area.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 04 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Central Florida (Kissimmee) trying to get to Austin TX (Round Rock, Georgetown and surrounding areas) would love to get there ASAP please contact me Jovana 407 484 8085

Posts: 25 | Registered: 23 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Me:
I am near Tampa Fl. Looking for Tx. Either north of Houston or near Abaline

Me - Would you consider McKinney by Dallas? Perhaps you could live in between McKinney and Abilene so your drive would only be 1 hour. Please consider this as it gets you in the state and then you could transfer from there. This would complete my 4-way. I want FL. Exactly which office are you in?
- Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SE Florida here...I am looking for a transfer to Wisconsin...Green Bay area. I'm ready to go home! My office has 22 rural routes (1 is an aux.) All but one has an LLV. If anyone is seriously intetested in a mutual transfer...I would love to hear back from you!!!

Ann

Posts: 53 | Location: Florida | Registered: 30 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know someone from Austin Texas want to move Brentwood CA which is my office but I want to move Greensboro NC surrounding area if anyone from that area want to move we can do 4 way transfer I think DRH is looking for Florida

Posts: 25 | Registered: 22 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kimmy:
I'm in Largo Florida trying to get back to western Oregon or western Washington. Largo has 12 rural routes, all J's and K's, all with LLV's, 10 minutes away from Clearwater Beach.
Hippiechik1967@yahoo.com

Kimmy - Would you consider Grant's Pass, OR for a 3-way? I'm in Scottsdale, AZ and two from there want here. I need two transfers. Are there any other carriers from your area that would want Grant's Pass or Scottsdale?
Charlie, charliez@cox.net or 602-391-7453

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Corpsmom:
SE Florida here...I am looking for a transfer to Wisconsin...Green Bay area. I'm ready to go home! My office has 22 rural routes (1 is an aux.) All but one has an LLV. If anyone is seriously intetested in a mutual transfer...I would love to hear back from you!!!

Ann

Im in SE Missouri and want SE Florida if you find anyone from the area you want that would come here im ready to go.

Posts: 54 | Registered: 23 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ThomasS

I'm in West Palm Beach, I am trying to get to Orlando. What kind of connections do you have? Maybe we can work out a transfer. qtrade@yahoo.com

Posts: 58 | Registered: 08 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ThomasS

I will definitely keep my eyes and ears open. Let's see if we can find someone to jump in on a transfer with us!

Posts: 53 | Location: Florida | Registered: 30 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need someone in southwest Florida to come to NC. Anyone wanna leave?

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in central fl (needing 50 miles near cumberland md) could be west va lower eastern pa also will consider va

Posts: 19 | Registered: 23 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm Tallahassee fl. Would take largo in a heartbeat. If anything works for anyone let me know. 850 228 6480

Posts: 52 | Location: Tallahassee, Fl | Registered: 26 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post