Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone wanting to transfer FROM Florida, post here.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone wanting to transfer FROM Florida, post here. Login/Join

posted Hide Post
In Alpharetta GA, north of Atlanta wanting to transfer to anywhere near Destin/Pensacola. 7065667145 Holly

Posts: 18 | Registered: 02 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keeper, are you interested in Hampton, GA?

Posts: 72 | Location: hampton, ga | Registered: 10 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am near Tampa Fl. Looking for Tx. Either north of Houston or near Abaline

Posts: 9 | Registered: 11 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Lake Havasu, Arizona looking for Niceville, Fla or any small town, small office with all LLV's

Posts: 65 | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Want to transfer from Kissimmee FL to Cypress TX or Spring TX

Posts: 14 | Registered: 23 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Saint Augustine, Fl looking at moving to Douglasville, Ga. So would like there or Powder Springs or surrounding area.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 04 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Central Florida (Kissimmee) trying to get to Austin TX (Round Rock, Georgetown and surrounding areas) would love to get there ASAP please contact me Jovana 407 484 8085

Posts: 14 | Registered: 23 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Me:
I am near Tampa Fl. Looking for Tx. Either north of Houston or near Abaline

Me - Would you consider McKinney by Dallas? Perhaps you could live in between McKinney and Abilene so your drive would only be 1 hour. Please consider this as it gets you in the state and then you could transfer from there. This would complete my 4-way. I want FL. Exactly which office are you in?
- Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net

Posts: 83 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am In the Richmond VA area looking for anything in Florida . All areas considered text me at 804-722-2112.

Posts: 80 | Location: Richmond VA District | Registered: 28 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post