Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone wanting to transfer FROM Florida, post here.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone wanting to transfer FROM Florida, post here. Login/Join

posted
Please post here if you are wanting to transfer FROM Florida and where you would like to go.

Posts: 29 | Location: Shepherdsville, KY | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wanting to transfer from SW FL -FT MYERS
To Koxville TN or within a 40 mile radius
OR to Ocala area or within a 40 mile radius
239-281-2552

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wanting to transfer from Florida, Northwest/Panhandle, just North of Pensacola, town of Milton Florida to any area that is a close drive near Ocala Fl or other areas in Florida near a major Hospital- such as near Tampa. We have very specific "needs" for the area we will be moving to. Husband wants a POV only office. Willing to do a multi way transfer if someone out of state is interested in our location of Florida. My cell is 850-261-0999. ~Shelly

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Keeperofthehome,

Posts: 27 | Registered: 08 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am about 2 hours from Charlotte wanting to discuss a three way with someone in Tennessee who wants Florida. If you're interested.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in a all rural office just north of Charlotte NC looking to go to KY. please keep me I mind I have family in Louisville and Florence KY. Trying to get home.

Posts: 67 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sunroof71:
I am about 2 hours from Charlotte wanting to discuss a three way with someone in Tennessee who wants Florida. If you're interested.

Just now seeing this post, sorry, I'm just getting the hang of how to use this forum (I think), lol. Facebook I know how to use, this forum, not so much. Could you tell me if your office is a POV only? and what is the address, please. I have to do research to locate a hospital and specific school. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nancy:
I'm in a all rural office just north of Charlotte NC looking to go to KY. please keep me I mind I have family in Louisville and Florence KY. Trying to get home.

Just now seeing this post, sorry, I'm just getting the hang of how to use this forum (I think), lol. Facebook I know how to use, this forum, not so much. Could you tell me if your office is a POV only? and what is the address, please. I have to do research to locate hospital and specific school.

posted Hide Post
I'm in Arlington TN looking for florida

Posts: 109 | Registered: 01 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keeper, I work about 25 miles south of atlanta, which has transplant hospitals. Office has pov route. I want southeast indiana or northeastern kentucky. Possible 3-way?

Posts: 97 | Location: hampton, ga | Registered: 10 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ANYONE IN FLORIDA WANTING WEST VA- LET ME KNOW.WE HAVE A 4WAY GOING ON!!!

IM IN IA- WANTING GA!!

EMAIL ME EITHER WAY MISSMARY117@YAHOO.COM

Posts: 87 | Registered: 07 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Danette, I would need name of town that the office is in so I can research for the type of schools that we are looking for, rentals and such. My husband wants a POV only office so that he is ensured to receive a POV route. Are all the routes in your office POV? Thanks so much! ~Shelly 850-2610999

quote:
Originally posted by danette:
Keeper, I work about 25 miles south of atlanta, which has transplant hospitals. Office has pov route. I want southeast indiana or northeastern kentucky. Possible 3-way?

posted Hide Post
I'm in Largo Florida trying to get back to western Oregon or western Washington. Largo has 12 rural routes, all J's and K's, all with LLV's, 10 minutes away from Clearwater Beach.
Hippiechik1967@yahoo.com

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keeper, I work in hampton, ga. There is one pov route that the current carrier will bid off of.

Posts: 97 | Location: hampton, ga | Registered: 10 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In Alpharetta GA, north of Atlanta wanting to transfer to anywhere near Destin/Pensacola. 7065667145 Holly

Posts: 28 | Registered: 02 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keeper, are you interested in Hampton, GA?