Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    SW FLA. TO NW PA. OR NE OHIO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SW FLA. TO NW PA. OR NE OHIO Login/Join

posted
retires please help, or anyone. need to be near ailing mother. ASAP.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 31 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am in allegany, ny about 10 miles from pennsy. can be in pittsburgh or cleveland in @ 3 hrs. i want to get near raleigh, nc if someone wanted to 3-way w/ us. good luck w/ your mom.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 02 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi im a ptf city carrier in cuyahoga falls ohio. about 10 mins form akron let me know if your interested. Email Me at Mikalowsky0118@yahoo.com

Posts: 19 | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a route in WNY/NW PA. It is loacated in Frewsburg, NY. A 2-route office located 45 mins east of Erie, Pa. My e-mail is indio_222@yahoo.com Let me know it your interested or have any questions. thanks, aaron

Posts: 85 | Registered: 28 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Flletterlady, I am needing to transfer to the Tampa or Sarasota area or a beach area with access to the City from the Land Of Enchantment, Santa Fe, New Mexico - due to wife’s medical issues. Office has 35 routes most with llvs, great Postmaster and supervisors, fresh air at 7000ft, 100 mile panoramic views of mountains and plains, mild 4 seasons, very artistic community, relaxed lifestyle. Maybe a 3way? David - bravedady@hotmail.com 805 710-9080

Posts: 52 | Location: SANTA FE, NM | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
I am in northeast Ohio-one hour and ten minuutes from Cleveland or one hour and fifteen minutes from Pittsburgh. I'm in the Youngstown, Ohio area which would be the easiest to find on the map-Vienna, Ohio in particular. I actually may have someone interested in your route so we could do a three-way. My phone number is 330-360-4521 or email westboundshh@aol.com. Thanks! Heidi

Posts: 42 | Registered: 06 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post