Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Indiana looking cor Florida gulf!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Indiana looking cor Florida gulf! Login/Join

posted
Indiana Looking For Gulf Side Of Florida! Anderson Indiana 45 Min NE of Indy 18 Route Office 35 Mile 43h llv Easy Route. Prefer Central Gulf But Will Seriously Consider Any Vulf Side Route Thanks!

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Estero Fl between Ft myers and Naples would like to get to MI to be closer to family. There is someone in MI wanting to go to Anderson Are you still wanting to transfer?

Posts: 12 | Registered: 28 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I am. How soon are you needing to go? You can email me if you like...ruralroute1109@hotmail.com and from there I can give you my phone number. Thanks!

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
waiting to hear from person in mi
contact me at maillady1956@comcast.net i have a house to sell

Posts: 12 | Registered: 28 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok...let me know when you hear from them . thanks Smiler

posted Hide Post
Did you ever get this to happen? I would love to get into Anderson. Currently in Zionsville which is just NW of Indy if you find someone wanting indy.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 13 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JLu~ Still looking, I have a gal interested in Indy from San Diego that was going to take Anderson but Im sure she would like your office better since its closer. You can have Anderson as soon as I can get to FL!! keep my contact into and we'll keep in touch....ruralroute1109@hotmail.com

posted Hide Post
Thank you. I appreciate it. Will do.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 13 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Zionsville for my husband, Parrish for Amy, and Anderson for you? ASAP. 3way

Posts: 18 | Registered: 05 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post