Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Ready To Sign - Santa Fe,NM to Florida Coast
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ready To Sign - Santa Fe,NM to Florida Coast Login/Join

posted
I am ready to commit and sign the Rural Carrier transfer agreement with anyone from a Florida coastal area interested in transferring to Santa Fe, New Mexico "The Land Of Enchantmant." If you are serious and want to make it happen, don't hesitate! Dave Brady 805 7109080

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dave, im in cape coral, fl (ft myers office) and ready to move to Columbus ga (where we already own property). if you can find anyone from that area interested in a 3 way let me know. fred 239-218-8379 (I screen my calls so leave a message)

Posts: 20 | Registered: 02 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fred, please give me names of any close or alternate possible towns, so we can try every possibility. I understand that Columbus, Ga is where you want to go, yet if there is another possibility... Cape Coral has always been our first choice. Let's keep in touch. Dave Brady

towns

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Dave im looking to transfer, im wanting the southeast coast but am willing to change if things work out, can you email me more information of your office, thanks Tonya, my email addresss is tonyaswaser@gmail.com

Posts: 29 | Registered: 10 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post