Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT!! PLEASE HELP!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT!! PLEASE HELP!! Login/Join

posted
I'm looking for a transfer to perhaps either Myrtle Beach, South Carolina area, or will perhaps consider areas around the eastern and central parts of North Carolina. I'm in Northern Virginia with a 43K route. My route is a 50 mile route with an LLV. Beautiful route with quite a bit of growth. I'm about an hour or so from Washington D.C. and a couple hours from Baltimore, MD. Just let me know if anyone is interested.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 14 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jesjc39:
Where about are you inVa, May I ask??

I'm in northern VA in a town called Purcellville.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jesjc39:
Hi....I see ur ofc in Purcellville is 11 Rural routes....correct??a ALL Llv's or pov's?? What is the shortest and longest routes mileage??

Hello....

Actually....we have consolidated our post office with three other
offices. Post offices include Purcellville, Hamilton, Bluemont, and
Round Hill. We have four offices in one building. Twenty one routes
total with all llv's. Longest route is 56 miles, and shortest I believe is
about 10 miles in town. Where is your route if I may ask? Where are
you looking to transfer to? How big is your route, mileage, llv?

posted Hide Post
Hello. I am 13 miles from myrtle beach sc. And looking to go back homeFrowner miss the big apple but if i can just get close enough that would help. ..i am in a 30 rural route post office...my route is llv enabled...and about half the routes are llv. Enabled. ..any more questions. Hit me up Smiler thanks

Posts: 7 | Location: Beautiful myrtle beach sc | Registered: 23 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rosemarie Thompson:
Hello. I am 13 miles from myrtle beach sc. And looking to go back homeFrowner miss the big apple but if i can just get close enough that would help. ..i am in a 30 rural route post office...my route is llv enabled...and about half the routes are llv. Enabled. ..any more questions. Hit me up Smiler thanks

Sugarloaf, Pa to North Carolina or South Carolina. We were strung along for six months by someone who led us to believe they were interested when they weren't. We have a 2 year old daughter and desperately want to be closer to family.

We are just under 2 hours to NYC. I actually commuted from here to NYC for years and others in my area commute daily as well. It's under an hour to the train in Dover, Nj and 1 hour on the train. During non rush hour times we hop on the Interstate which is right here and it's a straight shot (interstate 80) to the City if you are driving and is less than 2 hours.

Route is dispatched from Hazleton,Pa but delivery is not in Hazleton. It's a 42K in Sugarloaf, Pa which is a beautiful rural area. I know that it's not guaranteed that you will get the route of the person you transfer with but in this case it is as the other carriers have expressed no interest in giving up their current routes or changing routes at this time.
K day is Monday.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 15 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post