Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    LOOKING FOR A CHANGE TO ANYWHERE!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LOOKING FOR A CHANGE TO ANYWHERE!! Login/Join

posted
I currently have a 44K route with growth in the beautiful northern virginia area. My office has 21 routes, all with LLV's. I'm about an hour or so from Washington DC and about 90 minutes from Baltimore MD. Beautiful weather here(four seasons) with alot to do. My family and I are just looking for a change and will consider just about anything. Message me if interested. Serious inquiries only. Thanks

Posts: 17 | Registered: 14 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in southern california?

LUIS LARA

Posts: 17 | Location: Chino, ca | Registered: 31 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Cape Cod,Massachusetts?2 regular routes both with LLVS.What town do you work out of?

Posts: 85 | Registered: 05 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do any of them want california? Cause im trying for atlanta.. we can have a multiple way transfer going if so

LUIS LARA

Posts: 17 | Location: Chino, ca | Registered: 31 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fort worth, TX?

Posts: 29 | Location: Keller, TX | Registered: 14 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in Virginia?

Posts: 19 | Registered: 19 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
Where are you exactly?

I'm interested to move in NOVA.

I'm in Raleigh, NC area 14 routes all LLV.
My route is 44k

Posts: 5 | Registered: 28 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by leeboopee:
Hi,
Where are you exactly?

I'm interested to move in NOVA.

I'm in Raleigh, NC area 14 routes all LLV.
My route is 44k

Hello...

I'm in Purcellville, Va. I have a 45K route over 53 miles. If you would like to know
more, your more than welcome to call me and we can talk, or if you would like me to
call you, I can do that as well. I am interested in Raleigh, Nc.

Brian
703-678-7137

Posts: 17 | Registered: 14 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking to transfer to that area from Houston, TX. Please let me know. Thanks. My name is Isiah and I can be reached at 713-398-9962

Posts: 17 | Location: Houston/Spring | Registered: 27 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ankeny, Iowa
theholtshop@yahoo.com

Posts: 54 | Registered: 27 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Pensacola, FL. My route is a 42H w/LLV, but that isn't important. You will not get to bid during the transfer process. You will get the residual route after the bidding process is finished; same for me. You will lose your seniority as a regular. I cannot put any paperwork in until 5 February as I transferred here earlier this year and you have to be on station for one year. I have lived in DC for a short period and liked the area a lot. If your interested in Pensacola call or text me/8438301806. Thanks, Alan

Posts: 76 | Location: Pearland, TX | Registered: 12 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't suppose you'd be interested in Edmond, Oklahoma. It's a lot warmer out here than in VA in the winter.

Posts: 19 | Registered: 22 March 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello,
I have a 43k in Woodbourne, NY. Tri-Valley schools since you have a family. Located in the Catskill Mtns. I'm not interested in Va but if we could find someone from Ohio, possible 3 way? If interested let me know.

Posts: 72 | Registered: 30 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lol this person has not been on here for a long time, another time waster, they can go f-off lol

Posts: 227 | Registered: 14 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bengal fan would you be interested in Woodbourne ny? 3303912144

Posts: 125 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post