Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    ponte vedra,fl.-1 hour of satsuma,fl.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ponte vedra,fl.-1 hour of satsuma,fl. Login/Join

posted
looking to get within 1 hour of Satsuma,fl.great office easy excess to jax. or st.aug.or even the beaches.2 rural routes.aux.comming soon.with plenty of growth.right in the new community called nocatee

Posts: 51 | Registered: 03 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking.use own vehicles.able to show the routes if need be.affordable living & great place to raise a family

posted Hide Post
Ann, Please keep me in mind for a possible three way. I live in Pearland, TX, 10 miles south of Houston. 45 rural routes, all but one have LLV.
Thsnks, Alan

Posts: 76 | Location: Pearland, TX | Registered: 12 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Alan, where are you wanting to go?

posted Hide Post
Where you are. Near the Jacksonville area.

Posts: 76 | Location: Pearland, TX | Registered: 12 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Ann,
You still looking to transfer? I just replied to your email a few days ago. Get in touch at ukgraco@aol.com, Thanks, Angela

Posts: 17 | Registered: 22 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
got my transfer thanks for your interest