Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Mutual Transfer to Charlotte, NC; Ballantyne Post office
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Transfer to Charlotte, NC; Ballantyne Post office Login/Join

posted
Anyone interested in transfering to beautiful Charlotte, NC? You may reach me at 704.907.7403.

Posts: 35 | Registered: 09 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi spoke to you today. The e-mail address is dabrantes@cfl.rr.com. Write back. Have a couple options for the person from CO.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 26 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Evelyn, would you be interested in upstate South Carolina?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 29 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey there Evelyn..I am in Las Vegas and really want to get someplace with trees, mountains, and grass. Tired of the big city, busy lifestyle. Wondering if you would consider Vegas..Please let me know.. Thanks! Bobbi

Posts: 22 | Registered: 22 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi there my name is jerry i am from just outside of syracuse, n.y. i started in huntersville and would love to get back there. if interested please contact me at (315)440-1658 thanks

Posts: 34 | Registered: 09 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Evelyn interested in Florida let me know I need to get to North Carolina Thanks Denise

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in moving?? I have someone looking to go to NC - if you would be interested in coming to Las Vegas.
I am looking for someone to complete a three way - I have someone from Oregon that NEEDS To get to Cary, North Carolina or surrounding area... Please respond ...or call 1-702-672-5064 or e-mail me at bhaneman1@hotmail.com

My name is Craig Anderson; I am a Regular Rural Route Carrier. My current route in Las Vegas, Nevada is an average 45k route and routes can be more. We have a great management team and all CBU routes are with LLV. My location is at Meadow Mesa Station. There is so much to do out here: I need to get back to my children and my soon to be wife.

If you would like more information feel free to contact me at 1-702-672-5064 or e-mail me at bhaneman1@hotmail.com - Thank you, Craig

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I am interested in that area and in fact have visited your office some months ago. I got married to a man that works for Duke Power and want to be with him. I have a 40k route with high option, in a beautiful area of North GA, on Lake Lanier at the foot of the mountians and les than 40 minutes to Atlanta

Posts: 9 | Location: United States | Registered: 06 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello! I live in Booneville, KY - it's a small, rural town. My route is a 43K and 125 miles long. If you're interested, please call me or text me at 606-309-2263.

Or you can email at my wife's email address. I will respond to all. charmed6@insightbb.com Thanks, Tim

Posts: 17 | Registered: 02 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in transfering to jacksonville FL if so you could contact me 904-424-5339

Posts: 9 | Registered: 24 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Would you be interested in Oregon or Vegas? My family is moving to NC to be near family in June and I need to work on getting a transfer asap. Thanks.

Posts: 67 | Registered: 25 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post