Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    SW Kansas to Tx ,Co,Ks,NM or others
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SW Kansas to Tx ,Co,Ks,NM or others Login/Join

posted
Looking for someplace me and my wife can relocate together she can transfer also with
the gov. anybody interested? We are looking for a change 2rt small office.44h 41j tcramer@fairpoint.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Midwest,

Posts: 25 | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in a transfer.I am trying real hard to get to Wichita Kansas where my mother lives.I have a route in New York City very easy route down in the Village.If you would like to talk email me at eutario76@yahoo.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: 08 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
did you find someone to transfer

Posts: 5 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey TCRAmer. This is Joe Williams. I believe I talked to you a couple of years ago. I live in Midland TX. I still haven't got my New Mexico thing yet. I'm going to make a flyer and find somebody in that office to post it on a bulletin board for me. I could do the same for you if you are still wanting Midland. Let me know my address is 2304 Boyd
Midland, TX 79705

Posts: 24 | Location: Midland TX | Registered: 07 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post