Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Texas to SW Colorado come y'all who wants to work/live in a cool little Mt town
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texas to SW Colorado come y'all who wants to work/live in a cool little Mt town Login/Join

posted
looking for Texas to Colorado to complete a 3-way so I can get with my family
text 505-801-2888

Posts: 70 | Registered: 15 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in Colorado are you located? I'm in Austin, TX and would consider Colorado. How many rural routes and LLV's does the office have?

Maria
juno35@att.net

Posts: 20 | Location: Austin Area | Registered: 27 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about Fort Collins?
quote:
Originally posted by juno35:
Where in Colorado are you located? I'm in Austin, TX and would consider Colorado. How many rural routes and LLV's does the office have?

Maria
juno35@att.net

Posts: 13 | Location: Waddell Arizona | Registered: 04 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have someone that want Austin, and someone in Fort Collins.
quote:
Originally posted by Tricky:
What about Fort Collins?
quote:
Originally posted by juno35:

Maria
juno35@att.net

Posts: 13 | Location: Waddell Arizona | Registered: 04 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I would be interested in Ft. Collins. Please email me at Juno35@att.net to discuss the details about each Post Office.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: juno35,

Posts: 20 | Location: Austin Area | Registered: 27 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post