Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Dexter, MI to Philadelphia, PA (within a 60 mile radius)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dexter, MI to Philadelphia, PA (within a 60 mile radius) Login/Join

posted
Looking to move from Ann Arbor, MI area to Glen Mills, PA where my wife lives. Will consider any office within a 60 mile radius of Philadelphia, PA (basically no more than an hour drive one way from Glen Mills). My office is in Dexter, MI, which has 8 rural routes. All routes have LLV's, and none are smaller than 45J. Dexter is 10 minutes NW of lovely Ann Arbor, MI. My email address is goldenboy1963@gmail.com, and my phone number is 734-657-5388. I will certainly consider multiple carrier transfers as well to make this happen. Serious replies only please. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: goldenboy,

Posts: 23 | Registered: 11 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking for a transfer to the Philadelphia area. In addition to my email address, you can text or call me at 734-657-5388. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
My route is in Chester Springs, PA (I live in West Chester, PA), which is perfect for you... I'm not interested in Michigan, but let's keep each other in mind for a potential 3-way transfer. I'm trying to get to Havre de Grace, MD (northeast Maryland). Feel free to contact me at 410-913-2483. Good luck!

Posts: 105 | Registered: 25 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking for a transfer to the Philadelphia area. My email address is goldenboy1963@gmail.com, and my phone number is 734-657-5388. Serious replies only please. Thanks!