Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    FRUSTRATED-Western North Carolina
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FRUSTRATED-Western North Carolina Login/Join

posted Hide Post
No it is too far west sorry.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still trying to get to northwestern NC if possible.

posted Hide Post
Hello, I'm in the heart of the mountains in Murphy NC. I'm pretty open on where I'm looking to go as long as it's in cold country and very rural. I don't want to be anywhere near big citys. I would prefer somewhere with mountains. I'm a full time regular carrier for about 5 years. My office has 14 rural routs and 2 city. I would really like a small office of 5 routs or less

Posts: 48 | Registered: 28 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oddo are you wanting to leave because of your office or management? I am looking for a smaller office myself but my consider yours if we can find someone wherever you want to go!

posted Hide Post
Oddo, interested in East PA? 4 rural routes 7 city. Great office relaxed environment, plenty of cold weather. Accessible drive to mountains. 3 way trade I'd take sunroof's location.

Posts: 43 | Location: Chalfont, PA | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Probably not flash but I'm not sure yet. I'm in no hurry to transfer. I'm kinda just trying to see what's out there. I'm debating transferring to a smaller office around here or to go north. Im Originally from Maine and this hot weather is beating me up but it's a beautiful area. I'm going to make a separate post tonight to see what's out there.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 28 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to get to central nc, i have someone in fort myers wants my office have a 3 way working please!!!! 3303912144

Posts: 125 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
oddo54, contact me in richfield ohio small rural office 6 its all llv, small office. i need to get to central nc

posted Hide Post
trying to get to central nc, im inr Richfield ohio, 30 miles south of Cleveland. small rural office 6 routes all llv. I have a j route, everyone is happy where they are so nobody will bid on it, you would get mine for sure. please contact 3303912144

posted Hide Post
I am in Asheville NC, looking for Cincinnati area

Posts: 17 | Registered: 24 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Asheville NC need northern KY or southern OH

posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gena:
I am in Asheville NC need northern KY or southern OH 8282424185

posted Hide Post
Oddo interested in Olympia Washington? 3303912144

posted Hide Post
Roger you interested in Arizona? Looking for a trade to Washington.

Posts: 47 | Registered: 17 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need Asheville.. My daughter is in college there for the next 5 years. I'm in Harrisburg NC, I have a llv, it's a 44K and I do have a sub. Office had 11 routes, growing fast.

Posts: 39 | Location: Harrisburg NC | Registered: 11 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post