Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Looking to move near Clarksville TN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to move near Clarksville TN Login/Join

posted
Im from the romeoville, homer Glen and Lockport office in IL Looking to transfer around the clarksville TN area to be close to family. My office is 20 miles southwest of chicago with 35+ routes with plenty of overtime options for those who want it. Enjoy world famous entertainment and food while living in the safe suburbs of chicago.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 06 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking for anywhere near clarksville tn. Within a 100 miles of possible or further.

posted Hide Post
Still looking for anything even close to clarksville tn. Doesnt have to be the same state. I have a person from Odessa tx close to NM for a 3 way transfer

posted Hide Post
Im in Southern Illinois and Clarksville TN is 2 1/2 hours from me. Text me @ 618-525-1415

Joelann Gawel

Posts: 21 | Registered: 11 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello joelann I tried texting you but didn't receive a reply so I'll post here just in case. I was hoping to get more information from you. My current route is in romeoville il, it is 40k with LLv and every Wednesday off. It's the 3rd best route in the office. I personally get done everyday around 1:30pm on average. Can you tell me more about yours?

posted Hide Post
I'm about 80 miles from Clarksville, about 20 miles south of Nashville if that would help with a multiple way swap

Posts: 15 | Location: Murfreesboro, TN (Middle TN) | Registered: 12 February 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post