Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Florida to Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida to Texas Login/Join

posted
Looking for someone on the GULF side of Florida to take a town in Texas 30 min from Austin to complete a 3 way

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in ft myers area on the gulf, but I need to go to san diego. Any chance for a 4way?

Posts: 13 | Location: Estero, FL | Registered: 24 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Kristine~ All we can do is try! Im in Central Indiana, theres a man in TX interested in Indiana if we found someone from San Diego to go to TX we'd be set....keep your eye out and I will too!

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Sandra I work at the kissimmee post office in florida and am looking to transfer to texas am regular carrier since febuary 2007.my email address is sndmt74@gmail.com

Posts: 32 | Registered: 17 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in port charlotte fl and would like a town in tx near Austin

Posts: 9 | Registered: 10 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Donna We Could Work Out A Three Way If I Could Get A Hold Of The Guy In Leander Tx That Wanted To Come To Indiana Ill Keep In Touch With You. Leander Is Approx 35 Min From Austin Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Hey I live in Killeen Texas near Austin and I have interest in going to Florida. Please reply to xaymita29@gmail.com

Posts: 7 | Location: killeen texas | Registered: 21 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I'm in Bonita Springs in FL on the gulf,
I have a guy that wants TX and I will take his position in Vegas, call either of us please
203-233-5098 Sandi or 305-610-1666 thanks we can make this work! please be serious thanks

Posts: 71 | Registered: 22 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Sandi THe guy In Texas Must Not Be Interested In A transfer Any Longer He HAs Not Contacted Me Again. But Weren't You Also Interested In Las Vegas?

posted Hide Post
I Apologize Sandi Im Getting My Posts Confused That Last One I Wrote Makes No Sense...If We Drop Texas You Go To Las Vegas There's A Man There In Las Vegas Wanting San Diego And San Diego Wants Mine Here In Indiana I Could Take Yours In FL??